Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Paying for yesterday today.

I don't think that is exactly what pay it forward means. But today is a pay for yesterday day. I am stiff and sore, quite twitchie, as my brain struggles with my un responsive body to follow simple orders. My fingers want to curl up into little balls, my body wants to crash. I am forcing my body to do things it does not want to do.

If the mirror on my wall is any indication, my face shows it.

Two of my tropical fish died today, I can't hold on to the net to get them out of the tank. Nor can I do any of the things tropical fish owner should do for her friends. Sigh.

I think I shall curl up on the couch, find a good movie to watch and eat a few holiday cookies. At least the dog calmed down. He was running around the house earlier, begging for a walk. Now he is stretched out at my feet, looking for all the world like an angelic Keeshond should. Not that I believe him for a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter