Sunday, May 25, 2008

I wish that was my disability check

Just saw an interesting bit of news yesterday that the MSM is very much not picking up. John McCain is on disability from his time in the military. He is listed as fully disabled and receives 60,000 a year from the military as military disability. Not retirement, disability. Wow, I wish I was disabled enough to be a US Senator. I need to write a real post on that for Huff Po.

Hum I wonder how all those newly disabled vets living on the streets because their checks don't cover the cost of a room feel about that. Not that they know, not having a tv and all.

And do some writing of my novel, and oh lets see laundry, and cvs and...

Ok interwebs distract me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter