Thursday, September 25, 2008

SO what, Clay is gay

Does this mean he can change the name of his song "If I was invisible" to "If I was visible"

Sorry been dying to use that one...

In real news, still getting delays in dealing with my cancer. I have a new appointment with the onco/gyno in December when she returns from her maternity leave. I could continue to press the point with the doctor at Beth Isreal Deaconess, but it gets more and more frustrating to play chase a doctor.

The new guy wanted to do all new scans and tests, even though all the scans and tests were done at Beth Isreal! I have already gone through more Paps, LEETS, LOOPS, and cavity searches in the last two years than many woman I know. I want it over with.

I keep wondering just what is going on with my body, and how all these delays are doing to my mental health. My physical health is shot, just shot. I already give up.

All that and no alimony check, good thing Byron does not need to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter