Friday, October 17, 2008

Scrapbooking ideas

I have been searching for the older style chipboard scrapbooks of late. Going crazy, because I don't like the post and screw newer style of scrapbooks. The albums do not allow for as many pages, and the covers are too thick. Chipboard can hold up to 40 pages with out getting to big.

I realized today that I can still get chipboard, a thin but strong cardboard, and I can cover those with pretty gift bags. I made two today, an 8 1/2 by 11 and a 12 by 12. Both look nice and are tied with ribbons to create a book. I still have to work on getting the cuts correct, and smoothing out the edges. Yet I also increased my stock of 'books'

I am going to use the small one to make a small book of the pictures I took returning from Albany. The larger book I will use for the pictures from King Richards faire and our visit to the USS Constitution.

Byron is barking at me. He is asking for treats, or just attention, I am not sure which. Then, neither is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter