Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The growing zoo

Sorry I have not posted in a bit, the joys of being disabled, and yet taking on additional tasks is telling.

My newest additional task is trying to fix a mistake I made 3 years ago. When I gave my sister and her family a dog for Christmas. Ya big mistake, I took him back over the Thanksgiving holiday. Sweet little dog, loves being in the house, and being near people, barks some, but not much, just when he hears a noise, or someone comes to the door.

Two favorite things, eating and sleeping. So the cell phone waits another month to be turned back on. Some things are more important than cell phones.
Because the cell phone does not care if it is on or off, Drumstick does care if he is loved and taken care of or not. Caring for an over active, under cared for three year old dog is hard work. Right now he is trying to pick up a dog toy and is barking at it. Silly dogs, don't you love the crazy little mustache?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter