Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It was a nutty kind of day

Woke up in a lot of pain, so much so that I just did not want to do anything. Except I thought I had something to do today. I thought I had my MRI today, but it's tomorrow. I went all the way to MGH, in pain and wanting to cry. Only to find out I was a day early. Part of me wanted to just ask for a room and stay there.

My neighbors take good care of me, I did not feel comfortable driving, so a neighbor drove me to the train. She just sent her sons down to walk the dogs.

Ya, they are the best. I wish I could get R to write her own blog, she is such an interesting person.

Well, I am full of pizza and pain pills. My brain left the station a while ago. Good thing I recorded the Muppet Christmas, I will have to watch it again when my brain works. I wonder if I will enjoy it as much as I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter