Wednesday, August 26, 2009

America lost it's hero today

Senator Ted Kennedy passed away last night. I feel as if America has lost a friend, and a hero. I meet him once, it was just a hand shake in passing, as he meet my girl scout troop. He listened to our scout leader tell him about the charity event we had raised money for. It might have been my being a child at the time, but I thought he was really listening to her talk. Even though we were children, speaking to an important adult, he listened to us.

Yes we lost a hero today

1 comment:

  1. A hero? The man was a hypocrite. The man lived the life the left is always characterizing the politicians on the right as living. He lived off his family name. If his name was Edward Moore he would have never made it out of the primaries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter