Sunday, August 23, 2009

What should my September project be??

Well it's the end of August and I finally made it through the donut hole that is Plan D. Having paid 4,000 plus in medical bills this year, for the rest of the year I will pay 2.60 a month for prescriptions. Which gives me an extra 400 a month to use to repair the house. I am not quite sure what I want to do this year.





What should my August project be?
House repair
Purchase some thing for the house
Something for myself
Give it to

House Repair
Screen doors for all exterior doors
Upgrade door on first floor
Install tile on first floor


Purchase something for the house

new fridge
dishwasher
seperate freezer

Something for myself
Barbies
upgrade computer
other

Give it to ---
Tell me in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter