Monday, October 05, 2009

What I have been up to

Or up and down from.  After my last fall I started talking with a person to help me figure out if I could continue to care for myself.  With expanding medical expenses, my bodies continued need for mobility assistance we came to the conclusion that I would most likely need to move.  

Yes I do so love the beach house, but I can no longer take care of it.  And it's not a thing of just hire someone to do the work for me. It's the idea that I need a stool to wash the dishes. And I can't shovel the driveway, and my garden has gone to crap.  It's all of that and more. 

It's community, being in an area with people who are closer to my situation, being in an area where I will have people around to help.   It's kind of giving up, but not fully.  

So join me as I explore assisted living options in the city of Revere, and finally fax in my application to Blogher. 

The path ahead is never marked.  Shall we explore it together.

1 comment:

  1. I hope things work out. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter