Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For my endoscopy. Except I woke up this morning in so much pain and so weak that I could not move. Currently laying in bed with the pups. Took my morning meds and been drinking a lot of milk and eggnog. And water and everything else I can get my hands on. Don't have an appetite, but then when do I.

Might try for some cottage cheese later in the day. Right now, I feel like all I want to do is sleep. Sleeping pills did not work well last night, we had another water main break up the street. Giant trucks working three houses up the street all night. Still working now. I thought they fixed all of that last year.

Canceled the endoscopy, asked to have it rescheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter