Sunday, December 13, 2009

From Twitter 12-12-2009



Woke up at 5am, feeling great, no headache, no fever, only minor body pain. I feel great, and just discovered it's Saturday
Opened the drapes in my bedroom, feed all the pets, byron wants to play & make up for 2 days of being sick.
This post http://alyxbradford.livejournal.com/84031.html explains the real reasons for this season. and should be printed out & mailed out
The cat came back today. She is sitting upstairs on the bed and just hanging out. The dogs left her alone once I crated them.
Cat's curled up asleep besides me, dogs sleeping on the floor. Tired as all get out, thinking about going to bed.to sleep, already in bed


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter