Friday, February 05, 2010

From Twitter 02-04-2010



Nasty headache has me low on spoons. Slept through taking the car for an oil change, No problem will schedule a new one.
Computer has locked up again, wonder what the problem is. Sigh I just don't have the brain or patience to deal with this today
Decided to join Skype, just for the heck of it. As I am elsewhere I am fibrowitch Not sure how it works, is anyone available to call me?
Sent an email to beagle rescue to see if I could find a new home for Drumstick. I can't take him with me to assisted living, he needs a home
Take an eaarly look at http://bit.ly/a30AOG the add for last airbender. I think I have to see this movie, Looks dam good.
Colored my hair, took a nice long bubble bath, waiting for my hair to dry to see what the final color will be. Tried to go a bit lighter


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter