Friday, February 12, 2010

From Twitter 02-11-2010



Took my end of the day meds, my sleeping pills and the rest. Now lets see if I can get some rest. Or if I just stare at the ceiling again
Looks like all of a dusting in Revere. Not even enough snow to cover the sand on the beach. What a bust this storm was for me.
Home again, I have done my good deed for the day. I think I should make my rabbit stew tomorrow. Any body want to try rabbit stew?
I am really getting into the show Community. Started watching as some thing to do before 30 Rock, but I am liking it now.
I want to go to New York City and see the Westminster Kennel Club Dog show on Monday. Is anyone from Boston going down?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter