Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two more days till truck day

Just over 48 hours until the truck leaves for Florida. It's time for the Boston Red Sox to head to spring training. Truck Day

Truck leaves from gate D at noon on Friday. Hope I feel well enough to go.

Waiting for the repair people to finish the hot water heater. How amazing I never would have thought that my status change would make the bank be responsible for upkeep on the house. Makes me want to start painting the inside again. Currently the banks agent is looking for some one to purchase the house as occupied and let me live here. First time in my life that lupus as given me some thing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter