Saturday, March 20, 2010

From Twitter 03-19-2010



Woke up in pain, supid lupus go away! Cat and Dog are next to me, they don't know the vet is in their future today. SIgh
My best laid plans have fallen apart. Vet refused to sign off on Byron weighing less than 40 pounds. Now I need to find a place for him!
Boosting the signal from this amazing blogger http://bit.ly/cSPdJX Sean Hannity should be ashamed of him self. Oliver North too
Got a tension headache, Byron is barking at all the kids running and screaming outside. Not making my headache any better.
Time for bed, got a busy day ahead. Starting the biggest smallest move of my life. Any help would be appriciated really appriciated


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter