Monday, April 05, 2010

From Twitter 04-04-2010



Cats lead a hard life, Purrball is trying to decide if she should sleep in the sunny window sill or the sunny spot on the bed
Me I'm in so much pain today it hurts to type.
Cool bit of trivia on how baseball teams got their names http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/51678
Got some more stuff from the house. Not much left but stuff to trash. Got the doll house out and my night stand.
First base ball game of the season starts in under an hour. Byron wants to go for a walk. Gotta rush him
Play ball already!! Thought the game was going to be on ESPN. But it's on NESN instead. I'll take Don over ESPN any day.
NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! becket get it together. #red sox
Just talked to my parents, it took them two hours to drive back from my sisters house. It would have taken me even longer
When I have the hiccups in the ninth inneng is usually means a win is in sight


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter