Wednesday, April 21, 2010

From Twitter 04-20-2010



Well I guess I am up, fingers hurt, brain don't work, pain level of 5 so I guess that is good start to another day
Got the oil changed in the car, picked up a cheap computer desk at Staples. Going to put it together then grocery shopping needs to be done
Put together a tiny computer work station. So that's one mess out of the way. Next I need to get some book shelves. well now I need FOOD
I have a good idea. Lets have open tryouts for new catchers. If you can catch Wakefield, and throw out runners you join the #Red Sox.
The Daily show just called Fox News the #lupus of news networks. Good thing I was not drinking anything or that would have been a spit take


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter