Tuesday, May 11, 2010

From Twitter 05-10-2010



Having trouble sleeping, took my temp realized I'm a bit high. Eating an ice pop to drop my tempeture. Then Ill try sleeping again
Well the bank accepted the check. I wrote "lupus awareness day" on the back of the check just above my name.
Bought corn on the cob for dinner. Realized as I was shucking the corn that I did not have a furbaby to give it to. and I started to cry
Cat just jumped in my lap and shredded the magazine I was reading. Then got up and walked away like nothing happened.
Took Byron out to walk around the lawn. He wanted a longer walk but we are not walking the neighborhood at 9:30pm. Nope don't wanna go out.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter