Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Twitter 05-12-2010



Good morning all, fed the pets, eating some bread, Feeling pretty good, have errands to walk about today. Need to do it before the rain
On the phone with SSA, well mostly on hold with SSA,
Off line for now modem problems will check in when i can
Way to go comcast no net no tv no phone i hope i get a discount
Borrowing wifi so I can at least read my email. Comcast had better get here EARLY tomorrow. Or I will be demanding a discount on my bill
Of course it just occured to me that Betty White is on The Tonight Show TONIGHT. And all I got is a borrowed wifi and a temper


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the trouble. Is your service reactivated? If not, you can send me your info. I work for Comcast. I will make sure this is taken care of for you.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter