Sunday, June 06, 2010

From Twitter 06-05-2010



I'm up and feeling pretty good. Hope I can keep it that way. Going to do some cleaning bring back more books. The usual things
I forgot today was the Kite Festival on Revere Beach. Runs until 3pm. Would anyone like to join me at the beach?
Got 3 more boxes of books from storage. I really have to assemble that book case now after I rest and eat something. I'll do it then
Darn facebook, tried to set up a facebook page for Byron, put in the wrong DOB, now it will not let me try again. Guess I will try again AM
YYYYYOOOOUUUUUKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go #Red Sox, That is a nice home run there buddy.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter