Thursday, July 08, 2010

From Twitter 07-07-2010



Took Byron for his AM walk, it is not quite 80 out side but feels much warmer than that. A/C is working hard to make it livable in here
ARG fighting with site builder to make a web site. Maybe I should just give up on building a web page. Or hire some one to do it for me
So ready to take a nap. I should move the A/C unit into the bedroom so I can snooze in comfort. So tempting, so tempting
Back from the grocery store, real quick trip, just got soda cat food and meds. Saw a neighbor while I was there.
Flipped off the #Red Sox game. Gonna flip channels until Hot in Cleveland comes on.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter