Tuesday, July 13, 2010

From Twitter 07-12-2010



Woke up to a fire alarm. False alarm at that, it shut off after a few minutes. Cat still clingy guess she missed me a lot.
Pretty certain it just a pulled muscle. I can walk almost normally bending only hurts a little Weather is not helping
Gotta go lie down and put a heating pad on my back. Should go to CVS, but don't feel up to driving yet Hope to now that the rain has ended
Home again, gonna check my messages & take a pain med and rest on a heating pad. At least the rest of me feels good
Tonight I'm enjoying http://bit.ly/1dfJtY and catching up with the shows I missed while I was away.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter