Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hiding behind the A/C today

Got all the shades drawn.
Listening to the radio.
Talk about Emily Dickinson,
wonder if she had  lupus  too.
Brain dysfunction as an excuse for bad behavior



I should head over to Staples and grab some labels, look into getting a book stamp. All of which means leaving the apartment, going outside.  Driving the car around the block.

Looking for excuses to do my errands; pay storage, rent is due, car insurance by next week.

Have weather channel on desktop. Outside temperature has dropped four degrees since I started typing this. Can we expect thunderstorms on the beach.  I should open a shade and look outside.

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter