Monday, August 09, 2010

From Twitter 08-08-2010



I so woke up on the wrong side of the bed today Should I just go back to bed & try again or get up and face the day Can I do both
Why is today's #Red Sox game on at 8pm and Monday's game on at 2 pm? Who made this schedule MLB or FOX?
I'm watching owls Come watch videos and live shows on Ustream.Tv http://www.ustream.tv!
Do I watch Hoarding burried alive or Sf Science? Train wreck or to the future???
Watching #And man created Dog two hour special on NatGeo Instead of Red Sox game Gave Byron a frozen marrow bone so he feels like a wolf
Watching #And Man Created Dog on NatGeo Great show keep wondering if they are going to show any Keeshounds or APBT so good I should get DVD
Had a thought if we put wolf packs on military bases could we reduce bird strikes protect farm animals & save the wolf from extinction??
10:51 pm #Andmancreateddog finally shows a Keeshound Not talks about but at least shows one


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter