Wednesday, August 11, 2010

From Twitter 08-10-2010



Back from dropping friends off at the airport. Having a soda and trying to decide what I am going to do next. Gotta call T
Back from dropping friends off at the airport. Having a soda and trying to decide what I am going to do next. Gotta call T soon & clean up
Decided to follow the newest member of the #Boston Celtics @the_real_shaq Looking forward to seeing him in Celtic green & white
Warm up your credit cards, DVD for Max Headroom complete series finally hitting the stores today. 20 minutes into the future has arrived!
Made chicken tonight Poured water in the leavings & put it in an ice cube tray By tomorrow dog & cat treats that are good for them
Two storage units assembled, one to go Gonna see if T will help me put it up tomorrow
Enjoying a new episode of Warehouse 13 think it's gonna be a good one Will go back to the Red Sox game in bit.
I want to upgrade my cell phone to a Farnsworth #Warehouse 13 best show not enough people are watching. Get with it peeps! This show rocks
Stayed up way to late watching this http://bit.ly/98ECIc I think I will be getting a bottle of Old Spice for the taller half


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter