Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From Twitter 08-17-2010



Having computer problems this morning had to reboot the network run norton scan One of those fake ware antivirus programs trying to rob me
#Citizens bank screwed up AGAIN No you did not TELL ME I needed to talk to 2 separate dept to get hold off checking & dp card NOT HAPPY!
WOW did you see that home run It took out a car window across the street lets go #REDSOX!
Some body tell me where I sign up for http://bit.ly/95c7yc This program!!
No Jerry your confused People did not say they would be happy if Wally fell out We said we would be happy if YOU fell out of the booth


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter