Friday, August 20, 2010

From Twitter 08-19-2010



It's morning I'm hungry Tempted to go to the breakfast place at the end of the street instead of drinking a slimfast.
All my errands are done for the day, bills have been paid. Need a short nap before I go to the store, thats all I have left to do today
Listening to #WBUR talking about Boston Harbor Islands & the German Scientists who came to long island for operation Paperclip
Watching Byron be super silly I gave him a bone to chew while I ate dinner Now he is rolling on the bone trying to mark it as his bone
Ops #Red Sox 4 run sixth inning, TF it's time to pull Josh already. He lost it pull him.
Time to head to bed, hope every one has a good night.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter