Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From Twitter 08-30-2010



LIstening to NPR On point http://bit.ly/c5s5q5 Genius & Madness of Lord Byron Sound like I need to buy the book for my collection
NPR Fresh Air is doing an entire week of shows about country music It's be less than 30 minutes and I already can't stand it make it stop
Back from running errands Mostly getting Badger to her doc apt. Then dinner then missing storage unit & going nuts at S&S for $! craft books
The is a grand old comedy night on TCM. Monkey Business Horsefeathers & Another fine mess Found what I am going to do without baseball!
Well not that Bristol Palin is one DWTS will people be complaining that she has left her son to be parented by others?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter