Wednesday, September 01, 2010

to hot to write here are links instead

Well the original Sunday cartoon Family Circus has not changed much over the years. Luckly it has become a palet for others to create family circus and a few knockoffs.

My personal favorite of the group would be Jersey Circus which is odd, because I have never watched a single episode of Jersey Shore. I should because when ever I see a member of the cast I have to watch. So maybe I should watch.

I am not a fan of Kanye West, but this mashup kanye new yorker tweets

Here is another book I want to read, Bozo the clown My thanks to asylum for the review I would have never known of the books existence with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter