Wednesday, December 08, 2010

From Twitter 12-07-2010



Getting in some much needed house cleaning. Byron hair mostly More than I realized wow Byron how do you shed so much hair in a week?
Got a little holiday tree http://j.mp/eB5UJm
Back at home after errands My it is beyond cold out going to relax a little bit before I do any thing else. Drink some coco get warm
So sad to hear of the passing of #Elizabeth Edwards Glad she was surrounded by her loved ones You win this round cancer but not the war
Got the apartment cleaned Looks pretty good Hope I can keep it this way. It was not messy just needed picking up and some sweeping
Squee!! All new Eureka and Warehouse 13 holiday episodes I just love me a bit of holiday Science Fiction #Syfy it's all I wanted for Xmas


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter