Monday, December 06, 2010

Sorry I have not posted lately

Ya I did some holiday shopping. Had some trouble traveling around the city because there were some tourists in the area. I guess they were not use to hanging out in Boston. Although some of them drove like tried and true Massholes

Game heroes run amok The only thing that bummed me out is that out of 500 games locally made Zoo Tycoon from Blue Fang did not even make the list.


While I have every one's attention, if you would like a holiday card from me, Byron & Purrball please send me an email to fibrowitch at gmail dot com with your address. I know I had a file with some addresses in it, but I can't find it on the hard drive. So please if you want a card, just assume I don't have your address.

Wind chill makes the outside feel like it is in the low 20's Yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter