Friday, January 07, 2011

From Twitter 01-06-2011



Thinking taking that extra flexeral last nght was a bad thing, I just woke up!
Yup I'm brain dead. Did not realize that my new fire alarm was already up in my apt until maintenance guy pointed it out to me
Ya they finally got the alarm system working Now they are testing out all the messages we have not heard in months Byron hates it already
Ya the call I have been waiting for. Dad is through his surgery and in post op. Mom has not decided if she wants to go out now or in the am
The reason Elizabeth Edwards left her husband out of her will is simple As her husband he got everything she did not name to someone else!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter