Thursday, January 13, 2011

From Twitter 01-12-2011



Now I know it's a #bosblizz Took Byron out to do what a dog does and this snow loving dog spun back around & came back in 2 much for B
I just gave Byron a cracker with some peanut butter on it I am so easy to entertain
Took Byron out for a walk. The snow is heavy and stings with it hits Got a couple of pictures To crappy to stay out all that long
Wow that's a first, I went looking for something and I actually found it So simple and it made my day
took Byron out to pee again. He still went out and came right back in Keep wondering when he is going to want 2 take a walk hope not till am
Starting to get a headache I need to do laundry, and I hope this headache goes away soon Right now even my hair hurts stupid body & brain


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter