Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy get day to Byron and me!

Happy Get day to ME! On this day in 2002 I meet Byron for the first time!! He did not become truly mine until April of 2002. But today, today was the very first day I laid eyes on him. He pulled my coat off the coat rack, dragged it over to my briefcase and fell asleep. He knew then and there he and I were destined for each other.

I got him a big bone for his get day. He does not understand it as a special day. He just loves getting treats. I had a great picture Nightwing sent me of him just a day after they got him. He was so skinny, tiny and a bit skittish. Nothing like the healthy happy mega cool character he is today.
Haopp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter