Friday, January 28, 2011

SIgh Blogs I am really tired of reading

I always wonder about people who live in an area they hate. I see it a lot living in the Boston area, and I always wonder why if you hate where you live, why do you continue living here?

From former college students who have stuck around longer than they wanted or expected to. To people complaining about the amount of snow on the ground. To which I remind people, it's winter time. If there was snow on the ground in say June (it's happened) then yes it is something to talk about. Snow in January much like low temperatures, kind of expected. Almost mandatory. Don't like the cold and snow, don't live here. Don't like the people, the city, the culture, the food, don't live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter