Thursday, April 07, 2011

Saddened by the thefts at Revere Public Library 04-06-2011

I have been following the stories about former Revere Public Library director Rice and the charges that he used library funds to purchase personal items. I use to complain that the library here in Revere did a bad job of getting new books and other items. Now I know why. We many never know the full extent of what the library lost, or what the library could have had. I just hope the library can come back stronger and better serve the people of Revere.


Rice says he was set up by Mayor

Rice says he is a shopaholic

Revere library former director said to have embezzled at least $200,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter