Friday, April 29, 2011

From Twitter 04-28-2011



Just for the record, Big Ben is not the clock tower, it's the bell inside Clueless fake journalists covering #RoyalWedding
Writer's Block: Get up http://j.mp/kQh0aS
Going to skip the #RedSox game tonight to watch the last day of Michael Scott on the Office I just hope I don't start to cry
My thanks to NBC for realizing the storm damage was a more important story to cover than the stupid royal Wedding.
Already starting to cry thinking about Michael Scott leaving the Office. Rereading A Game of Thrones. such a great book so happy at that
Glad they are re-running The Garage Sale on The Office I want to see the most romantic proposal in the world Michael Scott I <3 you
Who would have thought 7 years ago that Michael Scott would become the king of romantics! The Office you will never be the same again
When The Office first started I hated Michael Scott. Now I wish I could work for him. Or maybe marry him I'm good with either one
Yup the Office made me cry
Mean while on 30Rock Jack can't play the flute Can't even pretend to play the flute
So what do you think Twitter, should I go to bed or stay up and watch the royal wedding at 4 the frick am?? Votes comments sleep?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter