Monday, November 28, 2011

Short attention span theater

I had a hard time waking up this morning, I got up at 9 and took my morning medications with some crackers. Went back to sleep (gosh I miss my nuvigal) and woke up at 11:30. I had a couple of errands to run CVS and the pet store. I went to the bank first had to move some money over to another account.  With that errand done I went to CVS and picked up my meds. Happily I am finally out of the donut hole and I am getting some assistance with my prescription drugs again. From there I went to the pet store and picked up some dog food.

I was right besides the storage unit and thought about going in and getting out my holiday stuff. As I was going home I realized that I had vacuum bags and the vacuum attachments in the unit, So I ended up turning around and heading back into Lynn. When I got to the storage unit, I pulled out my tiny tree, and went on a search for my decorations. I fount the box with the ordainment and lights, and brought them down to the car.  I was almost all the way home before realizing that I had never looked for the box with vacuum stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter