Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Am a still a tech nerd if technology moves faster than I can keep up?

My electronics are not doing what I want them to do today.

Desktop will not talk to Phone Levino will not talk to Brother printer but it does talk to Passport now. Not enough to upload Windows 10. While the desktop and levino and tablet can tell that they are all on the network they can't talk to each other. The desktop can talk to the tv, well the cable box, but no one else can!

And, why can't I remove xbox from either machine! I have zero interest in playing video games. My life is active enough already thanks.

My biggest issue is that I worry that computers are getting to complex for me to understand. Being a nerd is my thing, being the tech support for many of my friends is important to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter