Monday, January 28, 2008

Today at the beach house

Monday, January 28th, 2008 PST

My horoscope for today, sounds interesting, but what old relationship do I have that I need to go over?

Going over old relationship territory can be quite comfortable, but not exactly what you want at this time. You are tired of the same old story, yet it may have to play out one more time before you can retire it and move on. Stay cool; there's something important you must learn before entering into the next phase.

It generally appears that my biggest concern today is remaining calm. I just took a major pain pill, not the make your muscles relax and stop throbbing kind, the make your brain not give a shit kind. I'm going to spend the day sitting on the couch watching my walls. Maybe the pictures will talk to me, oh wait, that's another med.

Today Mercury the Messenger shifts into reverse and remains retrograde until February 18, creating a strong undertow that intensifies the last couple of days of the Mars retrograde. We may feel as if we are in a slow motion video and the harder we push the greater the level of frustration. Luckily, the graceful Libra Moon harmonizes with both Mercury and Mars, easing the pressure and helping us make it through the day without any major upsets.

Arisia meeting went well. I admire the idea of limiting personal attacks, not sure if the new con chair will be able to pull it off. This is a group that runs on personal attacks. One thing did give me hope however, the wonderful paradox has decided to run for con chair in 2010. He has my vote, and I hope the votes of the rest of the group as well.

The person running programing this year wanted me to take down the old lj programing ideas community I set up last year. And she also wants kidlit's help in setting up ideas for programing that would interest teens. Since she knows nothing about what interests teens. She also admits to that, which makes me feel good.

I know I don't know everything, I am always glad to hear other people admit the same. Most people have a tiny place where they know just about everything, and a huge area about which they know something, and a vast expanse were they know nothing. I always like people to admit that. It makes me feel a little bit better about them as a person.

Well the meds are taking effect, I'm shutting down. this is a good thing I hope I feel better on the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter