Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What a way to start the New Year

What great news to start my year with!!!!!!
This is to good to not open 2008 with

From the recent People Magazine interview with Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp: I'd Sing for Tim Burton – and Barry Manilow

MONDAY DECEMBER 31, 2007 01:20 PM EST

Johnny Depp: I'd Sing for Tim Burton – and Barry Manilow | Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp, who had no formal singing training before taking the starring role in the musical Sweeney Todd, says there are only two men he'd sing for.

"I don't think I would have attempted this with anyone else" but director and pal Tim Burton, he told The Envelope.

"What if Barry Manilow asked you?" Burton then asked his leading man.

"That's a different thing," Depp quipped, "cause that might mean duet, and if that's the case, I'm in."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,2
0168648,00.html

##############

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter