Monday, April 13, 2009

Books to add to my too read list

Watching tv this morning, not much else I can do. I feel horrible, was woken up at 6am by the road crew. My neighbors had parked in front of my house last night and the road crew needed it moved. Really guys 6am!!! As they are digging, every once in the while, the house shakes.

Once they figured out who the car belonged to, I tried to go back to bed, but the dogs were ready to play. So I feed everyone including myself. Now my eyes are struggling to stay open.

GMA had Marie Osmond on talking about her new book, which I want to read. Marie Osmond

The also talked to a guy who wrote a book about if hospitals worked more like airplanes. Why hospitals should fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter