Friday, April 17, 2009

When you day starts with mud sprays

Instead of the usual salt mist. We woke up to a mud glut.

So within the first few minutes of awareness this morning, I heard a loud bang, and suddenly the sound of water squirting into the air. I got up and went to the front door. I looked outside and saw a quickly forming puddle of water across the street. Puddles usually form from the top, not the bottom. Not in this case, the water was a nice size bubbler, not a gusher more a bubbler.



Went down stairs to get the camera, with both dogs trying (not intentionally I hope) to trip me. By the time I got back up stairs, the water had stopped bubbling. Still I managed to grab a couple of nice pictures.

So for those of you who have not seen pictures from my home, this picture is taken from the south east corner of my front porch.





The path from my house to Revere Beach is along that picket fence. This picture was taken at 8am, so the sun has yet to burn off the fog. I walk out my front door, cross the street and 57 steps later, I'm in the Atlantic Ocean. Not just at, IN the ocean.




Those buildings in the rear are restaurants and small houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter