Saturday, May 16, 2009

There be some cool Star Trek stuff out there

Sorry gang allergies prevent me from doing more than wiping tears from my eyes and wishing I could stop sneezing. Besides, I have spent the last three days looking at all the cool Star Trek stuff out there.

Here are my favorites.

Warp Drive - Now this is something to look forward to

star trek comics

star trek characters who tweet

At least I let some one else go there

Star Trek Inspirational Posters - I plan on collecting this entire set.

On those who boldly are

I bow to the master he is right on with this list of things Trek should avoid

And if it's true that Abrams stuck an R2D2 in the movie, to go along with all his easter eggs from Bad Robot, I'm gonna be going Klingon on his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter