Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just for the record I love Grilled Cheese.

Meredith Goldstein writes a blog for the Boston Globe on relationships. She decided to post a letter from a guy who wants his girlfriend to perform a sexual act on him. A normal, pretty vanilla sexual act. The guy signed himself "Headless Horseman" so what he is looking for is pretty simple.

Meredith decided to go with "Grilled Cheese Sandwiches" as a good euphemism for a blow job. Like just about every other person in the area, I had to make a comment. My comment, I like Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Heck, I love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Sometimes I wish I could eat two or three Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in a row.


Allergic to Grilled Cheese

Take a look and have fun reading the comments. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter