Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some one did not really read the copy

Or notice the picture was flipped.

One of my favorite "other peoples mistakes" blog is Hanzi Smatter, a blog dedicated to finding images of Oriental characters being misused. They specialize in letting people know their fancy tattoos don't say "Dragon warrior" but "shrimp wimp". Could not read them while I was in hospital, so I had a lot of catching up to do. Found this link this morning. It's a double whammy, I was looking for stuff to do with the upcoming Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
and saw the new Massachusetts Vacation add being mentioned in the blog.

Getting a mention in this blog, well it's not a good thing. Hanzi Smatter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter