Monday, November 30, 2009

Woke up not out of bed

Sorry it took me almost a week to update again. It's been a busy period for me. Well not busy, I had two t-days in a row, and spent Saturday and Sunday recovering.

Still waiting to hear if the bank has decided to accept the offer on the house. Thank you person who reads my blog and stepped in to rescue me. Spoke to the agent this morning, she said the bank is asking for a second appraisal of the house. But it looks as if things are looking up for me.

Just want to send love out to the friends and total strangers who have steeped up and helped me out this year. I am thankful for each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter