Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From Twitter 12-15-2009



Woke up coughing and sniffling. Well I did get 7 hours of sleep. Going to go back to bed and see if I can go for 3 more.
Took my mid day meds. Usually this is the place where I take my mid day nap, but I am not sleeping, just looking at the ceiling.
Stopped for Chinese food on the way home. It was either that, or try to feed our selves. Dang! Miki is spoiling me with her amazing cooking
Enjoying a new episode of Scrubs. I miss Carla, sigh. It's time to say goodbye to Ted and Gooch. I still don't like the new interns
Crap, my legs just started acting up. Suddenly I have mind numbing stabs of pain in both my legs. lupus acting up again.
Kind o realized today the person he was in 2005 is never coming back. he crawled into a bottle and took his humanity with him. Makes me sad


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter