Thursday, December 17, 2009

From Twitter 12-16-2009



Back from the butcher shop. All that running around made me tired. Got the phone & palm on chargers, just need a charger for me
I hope 'The Original Boondock Saints 10th Anniversary Celebration - Boston metro area' at Eventful.com - http://is.gd/5q7dV happens soon
Ya even though I have not been able to charge the palm since October, it has not lost a bit a data. Words can't describe how pleased I am
Note to self. Trying to work on 2 computes at once means you screw up both of them. dumbass be off line for a while -while I fix my mess!!
Hating Windows7. Lost all my vio drivers when I upgraded.Going to spend all night with this laptop. before I even GET to the desktop issue


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter