Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pain on right side of head

Hurts like hell. Thought about going to the hospital a little while ago. Figure at least as long s my temperature stays normal and I don't feel like throwing up I am good. Pain pills are not helping, and all they would do is give me more pain meds. Well Whidden Hospital loves me, they might admit me again.

I already have plans to go there on the 23 for tests. Ya two days before xmas and I have tests. Got to squeeze stuff in before the insurance changes on January first.

Made a lol out of the picture I made of Drumstick and Byron on my bed.
Drumstick and Byron take over the bed ping on over and pump me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter